Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feboooairy


Blah, be back tomorrow.
So February, here we are again. The shortest month of the year. January was a tough month to make it through, but it's over and we are headed in a better direction. Have had very little time for art. Need to get motivated. This painting is of a fantasy creature, a mixture of a giraffe and a hyena. No real reason for it other than I'm crazy in the head like that. My art is funny I think. It really has no place other than in my head. I don't know who would like it and why they would. It's a compulsion to get it out and on a tangible surface so I can reflect on it. Each piece than has a story in my head for where is been and come from. I imagine what it would be like to meet or see in person. My mind is a funny place to be, very quiet, but full of emotions and theories. One day it will all make cents. One day it will all disappear. One day it will all make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment